Semaglutide Terms and Conditions for PWLC Website Clients Using Weight Loss Medications
Membership Terms and Conditions
- The information and weight loss programs made available to you as a PWLC.com member is strictly for you and should not be shared with anyone else without written consent from PWLC Internet Company LLC.
- By registering for a weight loss program that includes prescription medications you agree and authorize PWLC Internet Company LLC. to charge your credit card or debit card provided for the monthly membership fee. The monthly membership fee will renew and automatically be charged each month until you contact us to cancel your membership.
- The billing cycle will start on the day that you join and your credit card or debit card will be charged once a month on the same day of the month that you joined.
- You must maintain your PWLC.com monthly membership in order to qualify for prescription weight loss medications.
- You may cancel your monthly PWLC.com membership at any time by contacting us at 1-800-656-3294 ext. 113 or email@example.com. Cancelation requests received after the billing cycle will be made effective for the following billing cycle.
- You understand that you are purchasing a weight loss program that includes prescription medications. It is required that you follow the weight loss plan made available to you.
- You will need to schedule and complete an initial consultation with a licensed medical professional from our telemedicine partner prior to receiving your prescription medications. Step by step details on how to set up the initial consultation will be included in a confirmation email sent to you immediately after you complete the registration process on our website.
- You will be required to schedule a brief consultation with a licensed medical professional from our telemedicine partner every 30 days to review weight loss progress, discuss any symptoms and or side effects, the effectiveness of the weight loss medications, to make any dosage adjustments, and to renew the prescription.
- All medical fees and prescription medication fees will be paid separately and directly to our telemedicine partner.
- Semaglutide currently prescribed by our telemedicine partner's contracted pharmacies will be compounded and include a small amount of B-12.
- Upon completion of your weight loss program, you may choose to keep your membership active by switching to our PWLC Maintenance Program for a minimal monthly reoccurring fee. By switching to a PWLC Maintenance Program you will keep access to your membership profile but will no longer have access or be eligible to receive prescription medications. Contact us at 1-800-656-3294 ext. 113 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on PWLC Maintenance Programs.
- All program and product sales through this website are final and non-refundable. To report orders received damaged, incomplete or inaccurate; to inquire about online program enrollments; or to cancel an automatic membership renewal, please contact our internet customer service headquarters in Akron, OH at (800) 205- 7887 or email@example.com.
- In the event that the licensed medical professional from our telemedicine partner determines you are not eligible for the prescription medication that you are interested in, an alternative prescription medication may be offered to you. If you are not interested in any alternative weight loss medications offered or one cannot be safely prescribed you may choose to have your weight loss program changed to one that does not include prescription medications or discuss other weight loss solutions by contacting our internet customer service headquarters in Akron, OH at (800) 205-7887 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PWLC Internet Company LLC will issue no refunds for unused services purchased through our website or for any unused services or prescription medications purchased directly from our telemedicine partner and their contracted pharmacies.
- PWLC Internet Company LLC does not set or control the pricing, terms, conditions, and refund policies of the telemedicine partner or telemedicine partner's contracted pharmacies. Contact our telemedicine partner at www.newregen.com or 404-242-1718 for their pricing terms, conditions, and refund policies.
- Any questions or concerns regarding refunds or credits from fees paid directly to our telemedicine provider for medical services or prescription medications should be directed to New Regen at www.newregen.com or 404-242-1718
- Damaged, missing, incomplete, or inaccurate prescription medication orders should be reported to our telemedicine partner New Regen. They can be contacted at www.newregen.com or 404-242-1718.
Consent And Liability Waivers
Semaglutide is a prescription medication that is used to help people with obesity lose weight. Semaglutide is marketed as a weight loss medication under the brand names Ozempic®, Wegovy®, and Rybelsus®. Semaglutide belongs to a class of medications known as glucagon-like peptide-1 or GLP-1. It mimics the GLP-1 hormone, released in the gut in response to eating. One role of GLP-1 is to prompt the body to produce more insulin, which reduces blood sugar (glucose). For that reason, health care providers have used Semaglutide for more than 15 years to treat Type 2 diabetes. GLP-1 in higher amounts also interacts with the parts of the brain that suppress appetite and signal you to feel full. When used in conjunction with diet and exercise, it can cause significant weight loss and a reduced risk of cancer, diabetes, and heart disease in people who are obese or overweight.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to receive Semaglutide Injections.
- Any patient with known allergies to Semaglutide is not eligible to receive Semaglutide Injections.
- Any patient taking a medication that has a negative effect when combined with Semaglutide is not eligible for Semaglutide Injections.
- Any patient with a history of negative reactions to injections is not eligible to receive Semaglutide Injections.
- Patients must have a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or greater or 27-29 and at least one weight-related condition, such as high blood pressure, Type 2 Diabetes, or high cholesterol to be eligible for Semaglutide Injections.
- Patients with a medical history of Medullary Thyroid Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Syndrome Type 2(MEN2), Diabetic Retinopathy, Severe Depression, Gallbladder Disease, TypeI Diabetes (insulin dependent) are not eligible to receive Semaglutide Injections.
- Patients on certain medications may not be eligible to receive Semaglutide Injections due to possible negative drug interactions. Insulin, Sulfonylureas, and Glinides as well as other oral medications may pose a higher risk of drug interaction potentially resulting in Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) or other serious negative adverse effects. The PWLC telemedicine partner's treating licensed medical professional should review all medications being taken by the patient to determine eligibility for Semaglutide Injections.
- Patients that are currently pregnant or breast-feeding, experiencing current drug or alcohol addiction, experiencing Anorexia or Bulimia, experiencing Overt Psychosis are not eligible to receive Semaglutide Injections.
- Patients must be approved by the PWLC telemedicine partner's licensed medical professionals to receive Semaglutide Injections.
- Any patient receiving Semaglutide Injections is highly recommended to follow a Physicians WEIGHT LOSS Centers® weight loss program and must maintain an active PWLC.com membership to qualify for prescription weight loss medications.
May Be Eligible
May be eligible with approval from the PWLC telemedicine partner's treating licensed medical professional.
- Patients with a history of Ulcer Disease (non-active).
- Patients who are HIV positive or have AIDS must have approval from the PWLC telemedicine partner's treating licensed medical professional.
- Any patient taking medications that have are known to cause injection site irritation or increased bleeding are required to take extra precautions when receiving Semaglutide Injections. This includes extra post injection pressure on the injection wound and sitting for 15 minutes post injection for observation.
- Possible Drug Interactions: Anti-diabetic agents, specifically: Insulin and Sulfonylureas such as Glyburide, Glipizide, Glimepiride, and Tolbutamide. This is due to the increased risk of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar). Do not take with other GLP-1 medicines such as: Adlyxin®, Byetta®, Bydureon®, Ozempic®, Rybelsus®, Trulicity®, Victoza®, Wegovy® and other medications used to treat diabetes. This is not an all-inclusive list. Herbs including prickly pear cactus, bitter melon, gymnema, banaba, and white mulberry should not be consumed while being treated with Semaglutide. Supplements, or foods containing Chromium, and/or Alpha- Lipoic Acid may also cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) and should not be consumed while being treated with Semaglutide. Please tell your personal health care provider and the PWLC telemedicine partner's treating licensed medical professional about all prescribed medications, over the counter medications, supplements, vitamins, and minerals you are taking.
- Possible Side Effects: Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, constipation, abdominal pain, headache, fatigue, dyspepsia, dizziness, abdominal distension, belching, hypoglycemia, flatulence, gastroenteritis, kidney problems, gall bladder problems, thyroid cancer, pancreatitis, changes in vision, and gastroesophageal reflux disease. Subcutaneous Injections: common injection site reactions characterized by itching, burning at site of administration with or without thickening of the skin(welting). If you notice other side effects not listed above, contact the health care provider and the PWLC telemedicine partner's treating licensed medical professional. A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare however, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, or trouble breathing. Report adverse side effects to your personal health care provider and the PWLC telemedicine partner's treating licensed medical professional. In the event of any emergency, call 911 immediately. If you have any questions as to the risks or hazards of this treatment or other concerns, ask the the PWLC telemedicine partner's licensed medical professional before beginning treatment.
- Patient Statement: By checking the box I certify that I have read and understand the contents of this form including the terms and conditions, refund policies, and eligibility qualifications, of Semaglutide Injections. I am aware of the possible side effects and drug interactions and give my consent for treatment. I will inform the PWLC telemedicine partner's treating licensed medical professional of any known allergies to drugs or other substances, and any past adverse reactions I've experienced. I will inform the PWLC telemedicine partner's licensed medical professional of all medications and supplements I'm currently taking. I understand there are other ways and programs that can assist me in my desire to decrease my body weight and acknowledge that no guarantees have been made to me concerning the results of this treatment.
- I agree to comply with all treatment protocols and testing (if required) that may include laboratory assessment of metabolic panels, electrolyte panels, or other diagnostic testing requested by the PWLC telemedicine partner's treating licensed medical professional. I agree to immediately notify the healthcare provider and treating licensed medical professional if I suspect I am pregnant.
- I agree to report immediately to my personal healthcare provider and the PWLC telemedicine partner's treating licensed medical professional any adverse reaction or problem that may be related to this treatment. I understand the potential risks of any therapy or medical treatment as well as the benefits of therapy and treatment. The potential risks and complications have been explained to me and I have received sufficient information regarding these along with the benefits, and all of my questions have been adequately answered. I agree that I have not been guaranteed or promised any specific benefit to the administration of this treatment. I agree to the treatment and to comply with the recommended dosages.
- I attest that have read this form, or had it read to me, it has been fully explained and that I understand its contents. I consent to the treatment recommended and that I will not undergo any treatments that I do not fully understand and have had the benefits and possible risks explained to me.
- I attest that the potential short-term and long-term risks and side effects of this treatment have been explained to me, that I understand the potential short-term and long-term risks and side effects, and that I voluntarily agree to participate in the treatment knowing these risks. Furthermore, I agree to fully indemnify and hold PWLC Internet Company LLC, their families, representatives, agents, officers, employees, medical partners, pharmacy partners, or affiliates harmless and free from any liability known or unknown as a result of this treatment.